Here is what is going on in the creative world of 10eisha:
1. I am to be in an Art show this coming weekend for my printmaking. I am very excited about this! But of course it comes with lots of matting and framing tasks, picking what to show, making labels, etc., etc. But again, I could not be more happy about this and 20% of the proceeds go to help art programs at a local high school!
2. I landed a consignment deal with a non-local shop and I have been making a few custom pieces to send to the owner. Unfortunately I have hit a few road bumps during production such as running out of my metal tags I put on the backs and loosing a rhinestone here and there. But they are coming along!
3. I realized when it came time to re-order my custom stamped metal jewelry tags that I was paying WAY too much so I found an alphabet stamping set on ebay and blank discs to stamp myself...hopefully its as easy as it sounds to make them!
4. I am trying to re-vamp and update my colorfulveil.com site because it seems that magazines and such are sick of showing etsy sellers all the time so having a stand alone website/shop might set me apart from the crowd. Or so i hope :)
5. My new team, offbeat etsy weddings team, has been a huge success. We won a team grant for advertising which we plan on using for offbeatbride.com and have really kept the energy up about doing press releases and all this other stuff that seems so daunting on your own.
6. I am completely out of money but have 3 fairly large custom orders on my plate so i am hoping that the completion of those will help jump start my winter season. Keeping my fingers crossed.
What has been on your creative to-do list?